CANBERRA PICTURE POSTCARD COLLECTORS
POSTAL BID SALE CLOSING DATE 30 JUNE 2018
View Auction Lots and selected images: Auction Lots and Images
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All bids must be received prior to 6 pm on the closing date, at the Post Office Bod or by email. Any bids received after this time will be ignored.
2. Lower bids than the Reserve are not accepted.
3. Bidders must adhere to the following increments:
For levels up to $10.00 – $0.50
Over $10.00 up to $20.00 – $1.00
Over $20 up to $50.00 – $2.00
Over $50.00- $5.00
Bids outside these increments will be reduced to the increment below.
4. Winning bids will be reduced to the next increment above the second highest bidder or in the absence of other bids, at the reserve.In the event of equal bids for any lot, the bid posted first will be the winner.
5. Accounts must be settled within seven days of receipt of purchased lots.
6. The vendor is liable for all lots described and graded, and to whom any dispute should be referred. Therefore, should a dispute arise, deductions must not be taken from account nor should any lots be returned to the auctioneer.
7. Allow two weeks after closing for processing. No reply means your bid was unsuccessful.
8. For lots less than one hundred dollars ordinary post will be used. Insurance will be added if over one hundred dollars unless instructed otherwise.
9. The CPPC will endeavour to ensure that all aspects of the auction procedure are thorough. However, the Society will not be liable for any errors or omissions in executing vendors or purchasers instructions or for any late or non-receipt of material or bids.
udb: undivided back
BW: black & white
RP: real photograph
WOF: written on front
WOB: written on back
PU: postally used
PUSR: postally used, stamp removed
PMK: postmark interest
DESCRIPTION OF CONDITION
M : mint, perfect condition
VG : very good
G : minor wear or minor quality defects
F : corner wear or creasing
P: poor quality, creases, damage, but collectable
R: rubbish, space-filler